Downtown Tulsa Eyecare supplies a wide range of optical lenses from various lens manufacturers. In fact we have access to all major brands of optical lenses, including Carl Zeiss, Hoya, Essilor and Shamir lenses. The benefit to the customer is that we are flexible in choosing lenses that best suit your wearing needs and your budget, and we can match lenses successfully with previous designs you have worn. So, if you have a preference of lens type from one of the major suppliers, then please be assured that we will go out of our way to source the same design for you once more. We highly recommend Carl Zeiss lenses because having over 100 years of innovation in lens design behind them ensures you receive the very best in cutting edge lens technology. Let ZEISS help you see your very best.
To learn more about the ZEISS lens portfolio and options, CLICK on the links below:
OFFICE LENSES for office based use
DIGITAL LENS lenses
ANTI-REFLECTIVE COATINGS for your new lenses
BLUE PROTECT protection from blue-violet light
PHOTOFUSION fast self-tinting lenses
PrescripSun™ prescription sun lenses
Questions to Ask at Your Next Eye Appointment
Going to the eye doctor should not be a one-way conversation. The important questions below can help you get the most out of your time with your eye care professional.
- Are all eyeglass lenses the same?
- Is there a difference in quality of lenses?
- What are the best lenses for my vision needs?
- Why are these lenses best for my vision needs?
- Can customized eyeglasses improve my vision quality and comfort?
- Will one pair of eyeglasses meet all of my vision needs?
- Are there different methods used to perform an eye exam? What method do you use and why?
- What do you check in an eye exam besides my prescription?
Specific Questions About Prescription Lenses:
- What is a “coating” and what does it do?
- How do I avoid reflections on my eyeglasses?
- How do self-tinting (photochromic) eyeglass lenses work? What brands of self-tinting eyeglass lenses are available?
- Does my prescription limit the type of frame I can wear?
- What are “computer lenses”?
- Do I need special lenses for playing sports?
- What lenses are ideal to reduce sensitivity to light and reflections?
- If I have difficulty driving at night, what type of lens is recommended?
- How can I prolong the life of my eyeglasses?