Our Services Include:
- Comprehensive eye health examinations
- Custom contact lens fittings including multifocal and bifocal contacts
- Lasik consultation and co-management
- Pediatric eye exams
- Cataract surgery co-management
- Visual Field examinations for detection and management of glaucoma
- Retinal health evaluations for diabetes and hypertension
- Treatment and diagnosis of ocular disease and disorders
- Eye infections
- Eye emergencies
In addition to these services, Downtown Tulsa EyeCare offers you:
- An exclusive selection of eyeglass frames to meet any lifestyle
- State-of-the-art contact lens designs and materials
- Advanced Retinal Screening with the Optomap System
Dr. Julie Holmes and the Downtown Tulsa Eyecare team take even routine eye exams very seriously. During a yearly or bi-yearly examination, our Tulsa patients will receive a patient history review, a series of vision and eye tests, assessments of eye focusing and movement, and an eye health evaluation. Our optometrists will discuss any additional testing that may be required to diagnose an eye disease or condition. Call us a today at 918-935-3500 to schedule an appointment.
Not sure that glasses are for you? Ask our staff about contact Lenses. Advances in the field of optometry have produced a variety of different types of contact lenses with a range of benefits. Rigid gas-permeable (RGP), daily-wear soft, extended-wear, extended-wear disposable, and planned replacement are the various types of contact lens options available today. Our optometrists will discuss the various options with you to determine which type will best fit your needs and lifestyle. Schedule your examination today by calling 918-935-3500. They are many advantages to consider when determining if contact lenses are right for you and our knowledgeable staff is here to answer any questions.
Laser assisted in situ keratomileusis, commonly referred to as LASIK, is a corrective alternative to glasses or contact lenses. Like glasses or contact lenses, LASIK is a method for treating refractive conditions including nearsightedness (myopia), farsightedness (hyperopia), and astigmatism. At Downtown Tulsa Eyecare, Dr. Julie Holmes provides pre- and post-operative exams for LASIK and other eye procedures. Call 918-935-3500 today to schedule an examination to see whether you are a candidate for LASIK.